• Theoretical basics of the functioning of the brain and nervous system, about stress and pain disorders, psychosomatics and neurology (stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's etc.)
From pathology to salutogenesis (= "development of health")!
• Adaptation of the basic sound massage to the individual situation in the supine position and in bedridden people to improve the brain functions, body perception ("body schema") and orientation
• Targeted sound massage settings for individual needs with the aim of expanding our qualified range of applications for daily practice. We want to be sensitized to different approaches, both close to the body as a basal stimulation for sensory integration and in the energy field, the aura of the patient to offer sound attentively and adequately.
• How to strengthen the healthy and the psyche in (very) sick people? Sound experience for body, soul and spirit in many variations as help for self-help, for improving the quality of life for people with impairments of the nervous system as well as differentiated application examples for different symptoms of neurological diagnoses.
From nervous stress to well-being!
Neurology and Psychosomatics II
- activate the self-healing powers with sound methods
The linkage of psycho-neuro-immunology with the sound work and the holistic approach in neurology
Building on the basic knowledge of the first part of the seminar, the advanced seminar will focus on further holistic approaches to sound work in people with psychosomatic complaints and neurological diagnoses.
Contents of the seminar II:
• What psychosomatic laws can we use to provide a soothing, balancing, or invigorating stimulant to the (diseased / altered) nervous system?
• How are thoughts, feelings, nervous and immune systems interconnected?
• What role do neural plasticity, self-efficacy and resilience play for the effect of the sound offer?
• How do I find out - with words, between the lines and without words - which offer is the right one for the respective person?
• Where do I put the focus to help people with their symptoms and sensitivities as well as their personal expectations and therapeutic goals?
• Psychosomatic context of further diagnoses (epilepsy, increased intracranial pressure, coma)
• Sound energy work with singing bowls and gong
- on the body, in the energy field, in a lateral position
- as sound space, sound envelope, sound column, sound journey
- targeted for the energy centers (chakras) and
- with mental accompaniment (visualization, affirmations)
Undervisningen på dette kursus foregår primært på engelsk, men Anne Neess deltager på kurset, som assisterende underviser, og vil kunne oversætte undervejs.